Long Island Attorney: Suffolk County, Nassau County, New York
With our main office in Riverhead, New York, we help clients throughout the East End of Long Island, Montauk Point, as well as assisting clients throughout all of Suffolk and Nassau Counties.
The Long Island, Law Offices of Karen C. Napolitano, P.C. is a multi-practice firm located in Riverhead. The firm represents clients who have legal matters in the jurisdiction of Suffolk and Nassau County courts.
The firm handles legal matters for individuals, families and small to medium sized businesses and is heavily oriented toward, but not limited to, the following areas of law:
Our Legal Services
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Creditor claims, A Debt relief agency. Read More
- Family|Divorce:Assisting you with resolving family law issues , while protecting your best interests. Read More
- Elder law : Issues range from long-term care, assisted living, estate planning and asset transfers, to conservatorships, living wills and protection against abuse to name a few instances. Read More
Helping Our Clients
- Wills & estates: Represents clients as fiduciaries (executor/ administrator) in the probate or administration of estates. Read More
- Real estate transactions: represents individuals and business enterprises that serve the real estate and construction industry such as banks, mortgage companies, builders, real estate developers, realtors, entrepreneurs and investors. Read More
- Criminal law: Defense of individuals and businesses accused of felonies, misdemeanors and violations in Suffolk and Nassau County, New York. Read More