Long Island Attorney: Suffolk County, Nassau County, New York
With our main office in Riverhead, New York, we help clients throughout the East End of Long Island, Montauk Point, as well as assisting clients throughout all of Suffolk and Nassau Counties.
The Long Island, Law Offices of Karen C. Napolitano, P.C. is a multi-practice firm located in Riverhead. The firm represents clients who have legal matters in the jurisdiction of Suffolk and Nassau County courts.
The firm handles legal matters for individuals, families and small to medium sized businesses and is heavily oriented toward, but not limited to, the following areas of law:
Our Legal Services
The legal services our firm provides focus on the following areas of law:
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Creditor claims, A Debt relief agency. Read More
- Family|Divorce:Assisting you with resolving family law issues , while protecting your best interests. Read More
- Elder law : Issues range from long-term care, assisted living, estate planning and asset transfers, to conservatorships, living wills and protection against abuse to name a few instances. Read More
Helping Our Clients
- Wills & estates: Represents clients as fiduciaries (executor/ administrator) in the probate or administration of estates. Read More
- Real estate transactions: represents individuals and business enterprises that serve the real estate and construction industry such as banks, mortgage companies, builders, real estate developers, realtors, entrepreneurs and investors. Read More
- Criminal law: Defense of individuals and businesses accused of felonies, misdemeanors and violations in Suffolk and Nassau County, New York. Read More
Experience That Gives Clients an Edge
More than 22 years of legal experience gives attorney Karen Napolitano expertise that clients can count on to protect their legal rights and meet their objectives. Whether you are seeking relief from a staggering debt load, need help with child support or custody, guardianship or other elder law issues, you have come to the right place. The firm’s practice extends to preparation of wills, estate planning, probate, wills controversies, real estate transactions and criminal defense.
Helping You Find Practical Solutions for Legal Problems
At the Law Offices of Karen C. Napolitano, you will find the legal knowledge and professionalism comparable to large law firms, along with close personal attention smaller firms are able to offer. Our focus is on you and helping you resolve your legal issue in the most efficient manner possible. When you seek our help, you will deal directly with your attorney who will gladly answer your questions, return your calls and keep you up-to-date on the progress of your case.
CONTACT OUR FIRM
Contact a New York Attorney on Long Island
When you need legal advocate help to protect your rights and best interests, call the Law Offices of Karen C. Napolitano at (631) 727-7345. We will be happy to arrange a confidential consultation to discuss your legal concerns and find out how our many years of experience can make a difference in the outcome of your case.